navigation


roleplayplotsyay:

 PLOT 4: SURROGACY

Muse A is a wealthy business owner who has more important things to do with his time than a family. Now, he is getting up in age and wanting a heir to give all he has worked for. Instead of adopting, he wants the child to be biologically his and needs total descretion in the matter.
Muse B is out on her own and runs into Muse A. Muse A thinks that this person would be perfect for the job as his surrogate as she has the features he wants in a child, plus his own.
The offer is too good to pass up. It includes room and board, food, medical care, and anything else she could desire. She accepts.

This plot is an original idea by me. You may use, but DO NOT credit as your own.

roleplayplotsyay:

PLOT 4: SURROGACY

Muse A is a wealthy business owner who has more important things to do with his time than a family. Now, he is getting up in age and wanting a heir to give all he has worked for. Instead of adopting, he wants the child to be biologically his and needs total descretion in the matter.

Muse B is out on her own and runs into Muse A. Muse A thinks that this person would be perfect for the job as his surrogate as she has the features he wants in a child, plus his own.

The offer is too good to pass up. It includes room and board, food, medical care, and anything else she could desire. She accepts.

This plot is an original idea by me. You may use, but DO NOT credit as your own.

foreversharontate:

Photographed by Phillippe Le Tellier on the set of Eye of the Devil, 1966.

foreversharontate:

Photographed by Phillippe Le Tellier on the set of Eye of the Devil, 1966.

#fc

wholockedcumberwumber:

wolfdiesel:

sizvideos:

Video

Ladies and Gentlemen, craftsmanship. One of the finest examples of taking pride in what you do, and making absolutely sure no detail is too small.

this is awesome


minaharkersghost asked: ""Please.. help me!" She holds her scarf bunched against her bleeding neck and shoulder."

feathersandthread:

Elijah looked up from the mess on his table. Seeing the wounded lady he jumped up and joined her side. Carefully lacing an arm around her shoulders he motioned to the chairs in front of his van “What happened to you ?”

"I was attacked.." She sits down in one of the chairs, applying pressure to her wounds. She couldn’t tell him what had really happened- he’d think she was mad.


//I’m still in bed with the flu. No motivation for drafts, sorry. Anyone want to do a short, simple thread?



posted 2 days ago

minaharkersghost asked: ""May I help you?" She looks up from her book, smiling sweetly."

moonlightmick:

"Um, I’m looking for someone. I was wondering if you could help me out?"

She smiles and sets her book aside, marking the page. This man seemed to be of some authority. She motions to the chair across the table.

"Oh, I’ll help if I can. Please, have a seat."


hybridharbringerx asked: "*oddly whispers*....Logan *runs away*"

who do you ship my character with?

image


☆ who do you ship my character with? ☆